Who’s Tracy Been Talking To?
Seminars, Talks, Cooking Demos, Presentations
How can I help you to help those you care about? There are many ways to help you and your organization or colleagues or peers or neighbors to learn to Eat on purpose and Live on Purpose. Here’s just a sample of who Tracy has been inspiring lately…
- All school district employees in Ashland as part of their professional development day (how to have sustainable energy throughout the day)
- The entire 4th Grade at Memorial School in Medway (fueling kids for success)
- Yoga studio students at Mystic Fitness in Framingham (nutrition myth-busting)
- The entire 4th Grade at the Mill Pond School in Westborough (fueling kids for success)
- Patients doing a Body Purification Cleanse at Northborough Chiropractic (cooking demo) – we’ve been back many times!
- Women at the Harvest Dinner of the First Methodist Church of Westborough (self-care seminar) – we went back again in 2011!
- Participants of Women’s Wilderness Retreat Autumn Beach Walk weekend (catering, seminar)
- Parents of students at the Medway Elementary Schools (fueling kids for success)
- Participants at Eckhardt Tolle Study Retreats, Nantucket (catering; nutrition seminars)
- Parents of Ashland Public Schools & ASHPAC committee members (fueling kids for success)
- Runners at the Reach-the-Beach 200-mile, 24-hour relay in Lincoln, NH (nutrition consulting)
- Employees of Akibia Corporation in Westborough (Sugar Blues nutrition seminar)
- Patients of Dr. Karen Moriarty, Chiropractor (healthy food cooking demos)
- Neighbors on Nantucket (asian seafood cooking demonstrations)
- The 5th grade class at Wellesley Middle School (empowering kids for healthy eating seminar)
- Town employees of Ashland, MA (weight loss seminar series)
- Clients of Edward Jones, Financial Advisors (nutrition seminar & cooking demo dinner event)
- Clients of Fitness Together in Westborough (customized health food store tour)
- Alumnae of Leadership for Global Operations (WLGO) from MIT, Cambridge (virtual seminar)
- Shift employees of Terumo Cardiovascular Systems, Ashland (eat on purpose seminars)
- Participants in the Women’s Wilderness Retreats winter snow-shoeing trip (catering;seminars)
- Teenage students at the Think Tank school, Worcester (Digestion/Nutrition class)
- Healthcare providers, Comfort Keepers, Marlborough (Nutrition & Cooking for Seniors classes)
- Members of the Dream Factory networking community, Framingham (virtual seminar)
- Middle schoolers of Hopkinton, MA (after-school cooking classes)
Plus numerous customized, in-home cooking demonstration parties for groups of friends
Want to plan your own inspiring talk or seminar? Please be in touch and let us know what you need. All events are fully customized to meet you group’s unique needs.